Puppy Kindergarten is for pups under 18 weeks of age.
Start date: Sunday, November 6th, 2022
End date: Sunday, December 3rd, 2022
Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm PDT
This Science & Rewards Based Training course is 5 weeks in length, 60 minutes each week.
A maximum of 2 persons per dog may attend.
Throughout classes we will touch on these important subjects:
- Proper Socialization & Play
- Classical Conditioning & Desensitization
- Puppy Development & Needs
- Trouble shooting common behaviours & fear
We'll teach you about the importance of setting your puppy up for success, how to read dog body language so your pups growing experiences can be positive.
- Enrichment activities - Sniffing, Foraging,
- Exploring Novel Objects > building confidence
- Learn Body awareness through Movement
- Husbandry (preparing your puppy for vet examination / grooming)
- Resource Guarding Prevention
While Playing Fun Games and Interacting with your Puppy, you'll be Luring, Capturing & Shaping and introducing your puppy to:
- Nose to Targeting
- Name Recognition / Eye contact
- Go to your mat
- Sit, Down,
- Take / Give
- Off / Leave it
- Intro to Loose Leash Walking
- Intro to Come when called
- Meet & greet / Meet NO greet (both dogs and humans)
Enrolled Students will get full access to our free Private Community Training Support Group, packed with everything discussed in class, demo videos and more!
Location: Training Center - 305 Cedar Street, New Westminster, BC
Cost - $295.00 plus tax
Instructor - Cathie Tims, CPDT-KA
Accredited Dog Trainer
Questions, please email email@example.com
Available Slots!: 5