Puppy Play & Learn - Single Session
PUPPY PLAY & LEARN - Group Play WITH CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DOG TRAINER, CATHIE TIMS - CPDT-KA
Days and times are subject to change, based on demand.
Proper Doggy Social Skills are a CRITICAL part of EARLY Social Development. (10-20 weeks of age)
Our Puppy Play & Learn groups are carefully planned by Cathie Tims - CPDT-KA, CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DOG TRAINER, so as to ensure EVERY PUP has a SAFE, POSITIVE AND SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE!
Groups are set up by with consideration to:
- Age (pups over 20 weeks are on approval of Cathie)
- Breed Temperament , (shy, outgoing... er over the top)
- and more...
Please note we may contact you to see if you are able to move to a different night if we feel another group is more suitable for your puppy.
During our Puppy Play & Learn Groups and Your Puppy will be provided with a SAFE and SUPERVISED by Cathie and her helpers to:
- Practice it's Social Skills Learn Healthy and appropriate play
- To Explore Objects, Sounds, Surfaces
- Build Confidence and Body Awareness
- Learn Bite Inhibition and more...
EVERY WEDNESDAY EVENING @ TIME: 5:45 PM & 6:45 PM (45 MINS)
EVERY SUNDAY AFTERNOON @ 3:45 PM & 4:45 PM (45 MINS)