Basic Life Skills & Manners is for dogs over 5 months of of age. (No classes on July 31st and August 7th)
Start date: July 17th, 2022
End date: August 28th, 2022
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am PDT
A maximum of 2 persons per dog may attend.
* If you are going on vacation and know that you’d be missing a class, then don’t pay for it!!!
Enter promo code ‘prorate’ at checkout out and we’ll discount the cost of one class from your purchase.
This Science & Rewards Based Training course is 5 weeks in length, 60 minutes each week.
Throughout classes we will touch on these important subjects:
- The importance of setting your dog up for success
- How to read dog body language so your dog's experiences can be positive.
- Trouble shooting common behaviours
While Playing Fun Games and Interacting with your Dog, you'll be introduced to a variety of life skills!
(distractions will be added as weeks progress)
- Name Recognition / Eye contact
- Sit / Down / Stand (parallel)
- Give / Drop / Leave it (off)
- Go to your Mat
- Wait (similar to stay but with freedom to sit/ stand or down)
- Inside and outside turns (u-turns)
Good Outdoor Manners are the key to harmonious walks. You'll learn:
- Connected Loose Leash Walking
- Come when called
- Meet & greet / Meet NO greet
- Look at That / Engage & Disengage (dealing with 'distractions')
Get outta dodge skills: How to manage when,
- Approached by an off leash dog
- Your dog has put the brakes on and won't move
Enrolled Students will get full access to our free Private Community Training Support Group, packed with everything discussed in class, demo videos and more!
Location: Training Center - 305 Cedar Street, New Westminster, BC
Cost - $295.00 plus tax
Instructor: Cathie Tims
Questions, please email email@example.com
* Special offer ends September 7th, 2022