Start date: July 23rd, 2022
End date: August 20th, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm PDT
A maximum of 2 persons per dog may attend.
This Science & Rewards Based Training course is 5 weeks in length, 60 minutes each week.
- Beginner Trick Training for dogs age over 5 months
- Maximum of 2 persons per dog
- 5 classes to learn 12 Tricks + Routine
Why trick training? Because it’s impressive and fun!
Each Team will be learning the following tricks:
- Nose Target (Touch)
- Chin Target
- Face Through Circle (Snoot)
- Go Between / Middle / Peek-a-Boo
- Leg Weave
- Sit Pretty
- Spin / Twirl
- Give a Kiss
- Advance Nose Target (Ring a Bell)
- Roll Over
- Putting it together into a routine!
Trainer: Janice Lin
Janice’s experience in trick training comes from her journey into Service and Therapy dog training. There is an overlap in trick training that are also used by Service and Therapy dogs.
- BA Psyc, graduated University of Victoria (2015)
Learn more about Janice at www.JaniceK9training.com
Location: Training Center - 305 Cedar Street, New Westminster, BC
Cost - $190.00 plus tax
* Please make arrangements so you can attend all classes, as we are not able to offer make up classes.