Basic Life Skills & Manners is for dogs over 5 months of of age.
Start date: Sunday, December 11th, 2022
End date: Sunday, January 22nd, 2023
Time: 10:30am - 11:30am PDT
This Science & Rewards Based Training course is 5 weeks in length, 60 minutes each week.
A maximum of 2 persons per dog may attend.
Throughout classes we cover on these important subjects:
- The importance of setting your dog up for success
- How to read dog body language so your dog's experiences can be positive.
- Trouble shooting common behaviours
While Playing Fun Games and Interacting with your Dog, you'll be introduced to a variety of life skills!
(distractions will be added as weeks progress)
- Name Recognition / Eye contact
- Sit / Down / Stand (parallel)
- Give / Drop / Leave it (off)
- Go to your Mat
- Wait (similar to stay but with freedom to sit/ stand or down)
Good Outdoor Manners are the key to harmonious walks. You'll learn:
- Connected Loose Leash Walking
- Come when called
- Meet & greet / Meet NO greet (both dogs and humans)
- Look at That / Engage & Disengage (dealing with 'distractions')
Location: Training Center - 305 Cedar Street, New Westminster, BC
Cost - $295.00 plus tax
Instructor: Cathie Tims, CPDT-KA
Accredited Dog Trainer
Questions, please email email@example.com
Available Slots!: 3 Register Now